We also accept donations of the following nature to our program:
– Office Supplies
– Equipment (laptops, printers/copiers, robotics supplies
– Donations toward service subscriptions (Zoom, Edmentum, etc.)
– College Tour Scholarships
– Travel stipends to attend academic events
– Scholar Formal Uniforms (navy blue blazers, khaki slacks, white button-down shirts)
– Musical instruments
– YMWIC is in need of a 15-passenger van to transport Scholars to and from program activities.
Silent Auction Donations
YMWIC hosts the Annual Scholarship and Awards Banquet in May and our Annual Scholarship STEM Golf Classic in August. We administer a successful Silent Auction activity during both events. YMWIC would appreciate your support with donations that will be used for the Silent Auctions. Some examples are:
– Overnight trips
– Vouchers and Certificates to restaurants, Rounds of Golf, Movie Passes, etc.
– Beverage Packages
As a 501(c)(3) corporation, YMWIC may receive donor designations from United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Lancaster County. If you or your company are members of a different United Way affiliate and are interested in designating your donations to YMWIC, please contact your company’s United Way representative.