YMIC d.b.a. YMWIC Foundation is in our 5th program year and are supporting scholars from all four (4) counties and Philadelphia. We appreciate the partnerships with the school districts and universities which have and continue to be a tremendous help in our success. For YMIC d.b.a. YMWIC Foundation, Inc. to become a sustainable entity and continue to deliver high quality services in our community, we must have a building headquarters for our staff and to support our scholars.
Our future headquarters will include office space, a training lab and workstations for robotics and science projects.
Raised $7000 towards the $100000 target.
Will you support our campaign by making a pledge toward:
1. Office Furniture. Table, cubicles, desks, chairs
2. Office Equipment. Printer/copier/fax (2), storage cabinets (2), telephones, laptop computers
(5), projector and screen
3. Office Space. 3,500 to 5,000 square feet.Functional, environmentally safe, in “Youth friendly”
location within the West Chester/Exton vicinity; rent free or at least extremely reasonable. We
4. Equipment for training lab. i.e. smart board, projector, laptops, tables and chairs
5. Robotics lab. i.e. white board (3), Panels, work bench (3), Work table (2), storage shelves
6. Science and Engineering work stations. i.e. white board (5), work bench (5), storage shelves
7. Information Technology hardware and software systems. Servers, desktops, software, security
8. Rent and utilities
9. Cash Donations to reach our goal of $100,000 by August 1st, 2015
To make a monetary donation toward Headquarters, please select this Donation button:
To make a non-monetary donation, please complete the form below: